Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Huntington Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1344676
Home in Huntington Greenville SC
$280K reduction! Priced $200K+ below 2016 appraisal. A private, sophisticated, urban oasis with a casual elegance, all within 10 minutes of Downtown Greenville, while easily accessible to I-385, I-85 and all of the essential services and retail nearby. This renovated and expanded home (design by Jack Thacker) has been thoughtfully cared-for and maintained with outdoor living at its finest and landscape thoroughly planned by prominent landscape architect, Tom Keith (Arbor Engineering), same company that designed Falls Park! This expansive home on 2.3 lush acres “lives well” and “entertains” just as well. The approach to this home is impressive with its full brick paver driveway. The majority of the square footage is on one level with beautiful 2.75” mahogany doors facing out to the pool area, allowing the house and pool/cabana/outdoor kitchen to function as a single entertainment area. The outdoor living area features a towering stone wood-burning fireplace and outdoor kitchen, complete with mahogany cabinets, large – heavy duty infra-red stainless grill, sink and icemaker. Full thickness “bluestone” covers the entire pool deck area. The master suite, which also overlooks the pool area, has a gas fireplace and separate sitting area – built-in retractable TV is included in the sale. The master bath floor is heated and features large his and her closets with custom closet systems. The only upstairs bedroom is a perfect guest suite overlooking the pool area with huge bathroom. One of the bedrooms is currently used as an office, but easily converted back to a bedroom. The basement rec room provides an incredible space for teenagers to hang out while watching the massive 3D TV (included in the sale). In case you get bored, the fully lit, regulation tennis court and adjoining fire pit will provide hours of entertainment and exercise enjoyment. Also, for all dog lovers, the dog house is heated, of course! Priced below two recent appraisals. This property is impressive to say the least.
- MLS® #1344676
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesPool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court
- Garage CapacityThree +
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address4 Huntington Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 4 Huntington Court, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1344676)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$1,395,000||$100,000 (6.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,525,000)||$1,495,000||$30,000 (1.97%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 12:46pm CDT.