Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Armistead Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1344788
Home in Pendleton Plantation 054 Easley SC
Immaculate one story brick front home. Split bedroom open floor plan, Large formal dining room, Great Room with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and gas logs fireplace, adjoining to a nice size kitchen that has tons of cabinets and a smooth top stove, built in microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. Enjoy breakfast at the bar or there is room so you can put a breakfast table near the area that leads to a large Florida room. Off of the Florida room, make your way to a 12x12 screened porch to enjoy the sounds of nature. Featuring a private fenced in back yard, that has some great fruit trees! (a pear tree, apple tree and other lovely trees.). Master bedroom is on the main level with a large Master bath featuring separate shower and jetted tub, double sinks and a large walk in closet. Front bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and access to a full bath. Two additional bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home one with lots of closet space. The full bath on this side of the home was recently purchased from Premier Walk-In tubs! This is a great feature! Spacious walk-in laundry room with a sink and added shelving. Need a man cave, or playroom? Look no further. This home features a very large bonus room that has had extra insulation, and an exterior grade door at the entry way. Very nice 2 car garage, with a a removable ramp that leads to the entrance from the garage. A lease security system is already in place. Come home to Pendleton Plantation and the awesome schools for the Powdersville area. A sought after neighborhood with community pool and playground. Come on home! It’s waiting on you! If square footage is of importance, Buyer and Buyer Agent must measure!
- MLS® #1344788
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Latresa Gilstrap
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address115 Armistead Lane
- SubdivisionPendleton Plantation 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 11:31pm CDT.