Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2513 Augusta Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1344950
Home in Greenville Country Club Greenville SC
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own an iconic piece of Greenville's history. Southern Manse at 2513 Augusta Street is on three level acres, the last vestige of the original Oaks plantation, which encompassed part of today's Greenville Country Club and nearby Traxler Park neighborhood, and stretched all the way to what is now Pleasantburg Drive. The original house was built by DT Smith before the Civil War, and that burned to the ground in the late 1920s. This stately mansion was built by the current owner's grandfather in 1935, and the current owner grew up here. Antebellum stone smoke house on the property. Zoned R-9, sub-dividable. 6 bedrooms, including one bedroom apartment above the three car attached garage. See Associated Documents for recent survey plat. Showings limited to serious, qualified buyers, 24 hour notice, listing agent must be present.
- MLS® #1344950
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Joan Herlong
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong & Assoc. Sothebys
- Address2513 Augusta Street
- SubdivisionGreenville Country Club
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Wall/Window Units, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 2513 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1344950)
|Price Reduced (from $2,999,605)||$2,499,605||$500,000 (16.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 2:16pm CST.