Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 Watkins Farm Drive, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1345236
Home in Watkins Farm Greer SC
Welcome to this true custom Craftsman-style home. This luxurious residence is perfectly situated on over a half acre lot, so close to all that Greenville and Spartanburg have to offer. The quality of this home shines both from the inside and out, with a custom floorplan, high-end fixtures and features throughout. You will love the curb appeal from the minute you lay your eyes on this home! Enjoy low Spartanburg taxes, proximity to Five Forks and Woodruff Road areas, with all the great restaurants and shopping, and to the GSP Airport. This home is great for your family needs with its welcoming open, family-friendly floor plan and a location in the heart of a cul-de-sac for kids at play. As you walk up to this home, you will immediately notice the extremely well-manicured lawn with lush and mature landscape, Belgard paver walkways, true rocking-chair front porch and multiple exterior elements that include hardy board, brick and stone. From the moment you enter this house, you will be invited to the heart of the home, the family room. This opens both to the breakfast room and kitchen with direct access to an enormous rear patio. The patio is custom Belgard pavers with a seating wall for family and friends while grilling! This home backs up to a beautiful forest of hardwoods that truly create a peaceful and serene atmosphere. So many features are included that it is hard to list them all. To name a few, enjoy a Bose surround sound system with receivers (and exterior patio speaker), a Blu-ray disk player and docking station, and alarm system, all of which remain. The list continues in part with a custom stone gas log fireplace with stone hearth, beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout the entire home (including second level), formal dining room, cozy family living room, tons of storage space, upgraded ceiling fans throughout, large laundry room on second level with cabinetry and counter space, 9ft ceilings on the main level with great canned lighting, and neutral color throughout. The one owner home is barely 5 years young and has been meticulously cared for — like brand new! Many custom changes and upgrades were made during construction to include an oversized garage with ample custom built-in storage cabinetry that remains — even a built-in workshop! The gourmet kitchen features beautiful granite and bead board-faced cabinetry and includes a large center island for the chef of the home. Just off the garage and kitchen is a wonderful mud room or drop zone with extra storage and laundry sink, with access to the powder room. Upstairs you will find a master bedroom that is fit for a king and queen, luxurious bathroom suite with his and hers vanities, his and hers custom built walk-in closets, fully tiled walk-in shower, and oversized Jacuzzi aquatic whirlpool tub with custom tiled surround complete with built-in niche. There are 3 additional bedrooms on the upper level and even a true office that could easily be a nursery or 5th bedroom. All guest bedrooms have convenient access to the large second floor bathroom with double vanities, perfect for family and guests as well. You just can’t find quality, privacy and as many features and extras that this home has at this price. Come and see for yourself.
- MLS® #1345236
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jacob Mann
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address229 Watkins Farm Drive
- SubdivisionWatkins Farm
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 229 Watkins Farm Drive, Greer, SC (MLS® #1345236)
|Price Reduced (from $437,500)||$425,000||$12,500 (2.86%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 1:31am CST.