Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
58 Moonshine Falls Trail, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1345284
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Beautiful well maintained one-story home at 1600 ft on Glassy Mountain with an incredible southern view of the valley and Paris Mountain. This home has maintenance free Hardi Plank and soffit & fascia. A hot tub ready foundation and multiple terraced cedar decks with bench seating totaling 1,047 sq ft await to enjoy this wonderful scenery. Special amenities include a heated floor in the Master Bathroom, a Velux window-automated skylight in the kitchen, 4K wiring throughout the house, phantom screens on the front door and Pella sliding screen doors leading to the general deck and private Master deck, a generous-sized work/storage area in the foundation and a separate workroom in the garage. There is plenty of storage space in the crawl space and the attic above the garage. The home is disability accessible with a flat entry to the home, wider doorways, and higher toilets. There are Pella double-paned windows and a well-drained, paved driveway with a generous turnaround area. The roof was replaced in 2010. The community has 60 MBPS internet and your choice of Spectrum/Charter, Direct TV, Dish TV for cable service. This home has a Cliffs Club membership available for purchase. Enjoy the numerous amenities on-site and at 6 other Cliffs communities and the welcoming spirit of Glassy residents.
- MLS® #1345284
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorWood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Catherine Markitell
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greer
- Address58 Moonshine Falls Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 58 Moonshine Falls Trail, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1345284)
|Price Reduced (from $825,000)||$799,999||$25,001 (3.03%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.