Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
422 Belue Mill Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1345493
Home in None Landrum SC
HOUSE 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath. BARN 6 stall & separate large hay/storage barn, carport. 7.36 unrestricted acres with winter mountain view. Beautiful mature landscape, 2 pastures creek and spring. Home has 1718 sq ft of living space and 1518 sq ft unfinished basement (stubbed for full bath.) HOME...has been recently remodeled. Kitchen all new custom cabinets, including 3 large pantry units countertops, backsplash /sink/ faucet. stove, dishwasher stainless vent hood. refrigerator does not convey. new flooring throughout main floor. All windows(top of the line vinyl tilt in low e glass) and exterior doors replaced. NEW HVAC with new duct work, energy eff water heater. Upgraded 200 AMP. power service. newly finished sun room with pasture views, NEW siding and covered gutters. Making it almost completely maintenance free. New 12 x 20 deck. Remodeled baths, Master has new vanity, flooring and Walk in shower with glass doors. Den has a Vermont Casting Gas Log Stove and a wall mounted LP heater in Laundry area for back up heat. We have city water and a well. BARN ... 4 stalls with small tack room, grooming area and 2 stalls with outside access. Barn newly wired with a 50 AMP service new wiring, plugs and lots of lights. extra power available for other uses. Large Barn near the creek for hay and equipment storage and run in for horses also a small older building and hay storage shed. THE LAND is mostly flat with Jamison Creek running across the middle: a spring on the right hand side. Newly Decked bridge with steel beams allows easy access to back pasture. Winter view of Hog Back Mountain. Wildlife includes deer turkey and a great variety of birds visiting our feeders. Humming birds to keep you entertained for hours. HORSE...FETA and FENCE membership available***** we are only 6 miles from FENCE and 16 miles to New Tryon International Equestrian Center. Feed / Tack stores and state of the art Veterinary Hospitals are close by. Fox Hunting, Dressage Hunter Jumper, and Great Trails are surrounding this property. Enjoy the Mountain Scenery and a small town feel of Landrum and Tryon. Yet close to Greenville, Spartanburg. Beautiful place to live. Shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- MLS® #1345493
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Randal Longo
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
- Address422 Belue Mill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesFreestanding, Ventless
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 4:31pm CDT.