Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Putney Bridge Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1345849
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
You’ll love this gorgeous 1.5 story home with finished basement located in one of the Upstate’s premier gated communities. This 5 bedroom 4.5 bath home with a 3 car garage will give you over 5,200 square feet, providing space for the largest family or gathering. Calm and sophisticated with a youthful edge, this functional home is enveloped in light and comfort. The sleek and stylish kitchen offers a subzero commercial grade refrigerator, with Wolf stainless steel appliances, and furniture quality glass display cabinetry. The great room is the dramatic focal point showcasing a coffered ceiling which provides a unique architectural design and compliments the built in bookshelves surrounding the fireplace. A formal dining room is perfect for holiday gatherings and the engagement continues into the living room which could also be used as a study or music room. Serene, fresh, and inviting are just a few words to describe the restful master bedroom suite, coupled nicely with double trey ceilings, European style his and her sinks, an over-sized frame-less walk in shower, and jetted soaking tub. Discover multiple rooms and even a second master suite downstairs, with French doors off of every room leading out to the covered patio for seamless access to outdoor entertaining. The home theater room provides an entertainment option that is suitable for watching TV and movies at home with a little extra excitement and duplicates the movie theater experience with ease, not to mention the kitchenette which is perfect for whipping up snacks and drinks to enjoy with the movie. Additional conveniences and amenities include a spacious back deck that overlooks the woods and community perks such as a resort style swimming pool, tennis court, and club house.
- MLS® #1345849
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address105 Putney Bridge Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 105 Putney Bridge Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1345849)
|Price Reduced (from $834,900)||$799,900||$35,000 (4.19%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 12:46am CST.