Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Easton Meadow Way, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1345852
Home in Easton Ridge Greer SC
Tired of Cookie Cutter? Brand new to the EASTSIDE, this Master on Main home is off of Brushy Creek Rd across from the Eastside YMCA. With all the high quality benefits of new, this home is a show-stopper with its Old World Charm of a white-trim front Bay Window and large Double Porch with fine Victorian detailing accented buy its Full-brick elevation with Hard-board siding. A true open-concept kitchen with it's designer cabinets w/ accent lighting to show-off its subway tile backsplash. And don't forget the Venteition Oil-Rubbed Bronze fixtures, Stainless Steel appliances, and Quartz counter tops. The kitchen opens seamlessly into a spacious family room with fireplace--Hardwoods through main floor naturally. The Master On Main Suite has a large walk-in Romanesque Tile Shower, private WC, and large Walk In Closet. It only gets better upstairs with a large bonus loft area perfect for family entertainment. Two more comfortable rooms, full bath, all leading up to the perfect 2nd Master EN SUITE for guests or older child needing space and privacy. Last but not least, want to de-clutter? This elite home has a Walk-In-Attic with Ample unfinished storage space. Excellent Energy Efficiency is not just claimed but 3rd party tested. Smart Home Technology such as Blue Tooth Speakers, HDMI Conduit, and Data hub are included! With the perfect location just 7 miles from downtown Greenville, award-winning schools, and SC's native, family-owned builder for 65 years, MUNGO Homes will sell out this one-of-kind community very quickly. Get in now to stake your prime lot.
- MLS® #1345852
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Contemporary, Traditional, Victorian, Charleston, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Jeremy Logan
- Listing Office:New Home Star Sc, Llc
- Address103 Easton Meadow Way
- SubdivisionEaston Ridge
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 1:31am CST.