Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Dean Road, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1345854
Home in None Anderson SC
Lake Hartwell Home 2 miles off I-85 ( 4 min ). Meticulously maintained home on private lot.NEW HVAC UNITS NOV> 2017. Enjoy your privacy with 2 lots on almost 1 acre. 2 Decks let you get great view of lake from main floor or basement level. Both have great views and are 10X35 feet. Upper deck makes you feel as though you are sitting in the trees and still have a view of lake. You will have plenty of room to park plus a golf cart path to Lake. 10 X 20 platform dock in place with 70 ft walkway. CORE has approved expanding the dock to 8' which would allow for a covered dock. BASEMENT LEVEL has 2 bedrooms , owners are using 2nd bedroom for storage. Basement level also has recreation room with bar. Also has Media room . Also a full bath is located on basement level. MAIN LEVEL you have a Great room with soaring vaulted ceilings and so much natural light with windows overlooking lake. Large palladium window accents this space. Nice flow to home with kitchen located in center of this level between great room and charming dining area. Master bedroom /bath suite with door to deck so you can view lake from master suite. Laundry room on this level as well. SECOND LEVEL, has a great loft area owners are using as an “office with a view”. Also has a bedroom and full bath on this level. Great area in the garage for 3 cars or workshop. Wonderful home on the lake with no HOA fees and all surrounding properties are well maintained. Sloped lot in lake cut-de-sac.
- MLS® #1345854
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Shirley Winchester
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address105 Dean Road
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.