Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Blazing Star Court, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1346062
Home in Other Sunset SC
Positioned on the crown of a fine point lot in a most desirable area of the community, this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home is flanked on three sides by the pristine waters of Lake Keowee and is situated in such a way as to take full advantage of a big lake view, long-range mountain view and cooling breezes. The drive descends through the inviting entry columns to a generous, patterned concrete turning court, beyond which a wisteria-festooned loggia frames the double-door entry. Within, the foyer, sitting area, and living room draw the eye to a wall of windows filled by the foliage-enhanced lake view. Exceptional landscaping, with extensive handcrafted laurel accents, lakeside patio and various garden “rooms” and paths enhance an already spectacular property. With views of the sun-dappled lake visible from almost every room of the house, the interior is bright and spacious. Of particular note are the large, bright and well-equipped kitchen, a beautifully-proportioned formal dining room, elevator, extensive custom cabinetry, domed, vaulted & recessed ceilings, oak flooring, ornate moldings, cornices, plaster and paneling, delightful sunroom, designer chandeliers and other fixtures, a dream home gym with window and mirror walls and low-impact flooring, an oversized 3-car garage, and plenty of storage. The home was custom-crafted by boutique builder, Roland Bergeron, and has been lovingly maintained by its original owners.
- MLS® #1346062
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address113 Blazing Star Court
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2018 at 8:16am CDT.