Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Grouse Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1346114
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Custom Cliffs at Glassy 4,500-square-foot luxury home designed by architect Jim Neal, founder of Neal Prince Studio in Greenville and built by award-winning Gabriel Builders. This house is perfect for everyone who loves nature, golf, photography or entertaining. Situated at an elevation of 2,750 feet. Each day offers spectacular sunsets and 50-mile western views of the Blue Ridge Escarpment including Table Rock, Sassafras and Caesars Head mountains. Relax on the upper deck or the lower level patio complete with fire pit and unique waterfall feature. For additional privacy there is a 1.5 acre adjoining lot available for separate purchase. All this only one block from Glassy’s famous signature golf hole - No.13. Conveniently located between Greenville, SC and Asheville, NC and an easy 40 minute drive to the Greenville-Spartanburg airport. Glassy Mountain, the flagship of the seven Cliffs Communities®, is in the heart of the South Carolina’s historic Northwest Corner along the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway. The right to purchase a Cliffs Club Membership, providing access to seven golf and mountain lake clubs in SC and NC, is available. See online virtual tour to view aerial video.
- MLS® #1346114
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Clark Kent
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address4 Grouse Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 4 Grouse Drive, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1346114)
|Price Reduced (from $1,195,000)||$1,100,000||$95,000 (7.95%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 3:01pm CDT.