Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Chestnut Springs Way, Anderson SC, 29697 MLS® #1346208
Home in Chestnut Springs Anderson SC
Beautiful custom built home on amazing grounds! Equestrian dream property! Take a respite from the hustle and bustle, while still being minutes away from Greenville and Anderson! This meticulously maintained 4 BR/ 3.5 Bath brick home is situated on 4+ acres with picturesque white vinyl fencing and rolling pasture perfect for horses. Incredible 24x44 horse barn complete with 2 stalls, tack room, feed room, tractor & storage room with garage door, providing easy access and tons of storage. Inside the home, you will be greeted with the 2 story, inviting foyer which leads to the spacious den with gleaming hardwood floors, tons of natural lighting, gas fireplace and elegant built-ins. The formal dining room offers plenty of space for family dinners and boasts heavy crown molding and elaborate chair rail. In the kitchen you will find Carolina granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, convenient island offering additional counter space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry with shelving for easy storage. The breakfast area overlooks the rolling hills of the pasture and provides an informal dining area. Just off the breakfast room is the Keeping Room which provides the perfect space for relaxing while watching television with the surround sound, or reading a book by the beautiful fireplace framed by the built-in shelves. The luxurious master suite is located on the main level and features an elegant trey ceiling, dual sinks, oversized ceramic tile shower, jetted tub and spacious walk in closet. The generously sized laundry room is conveniently located on the main floor and has a sink and cabinets for all of your needs. When you walk up the beautiful hardwood stairs which are equipped with lighting for ease of use, you will find an open landing surrounded by the tall windows providing a birds eye view of the breath taking property, and also offers space for a comfy reading spot or cozy resting area. You will love the functionality of this house, with custom built-in desk offering the perfect space for your computer and home office details. 3 Additional bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with amazing views. 2 Bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, but each offer their own private vanity. Your guests will feel right at home! The third garage bay has been transformed into finished space which could easily be used for an office or entertainment room. Enjoy your evenings from the private back deck which is built with TREX and equipped with a retractable awning, surrounded by the professionally landscaped yard with full irrigation. Wooden plantation shutters throughout home for the perfect touch,. 3 Attics provide amazing storage space. Zoned for the award winning Anderson District 1 schools! These are just a few of the many details this unique home has to offer. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1346208
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Horses Permitted, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address209 Chestnut Springs Way
- SubdivisionChestnut Springs
- Zip Code29697
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 12:31pm CDT.