Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
177 Fisher Knob Road, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1346211
Home in None Salem SC
Whole ownership at 3.1 million. Fractional ownership starting at $225,000. Surround yourself with peace, purity, and unparalleled beauty on one of the Southeast’s premier lake estate properties. The Jocassee Sanctuary is a 5 bedroom, 6.5 bath luxury estate home on the shores of Lake Jocassee, whose pristine waters have been called the “Lake Tahoe of the East” and named by National Geographic as one of the top 50 places to visit. Lake Jocassee is rare in its unique landscape and flora and with less than 40 homes on its 75 mile shoreline residence is available to only a few lucky owners. This green built home, designed by nationally renowned Harrison Design Associates, is EnergyStar certified and used LEED construction standards. Original art, custom furniture, luxurious linens, custom bedding and window treatments create the ultimate “turn key” experience. The attached lock out pied-à-terre (Bear Camp Cottage) with separate entry and sound wall allows for maximum flexibility for large families or short stays for owners. No detail was spared, from the reclaimed local black walnut and heart of pine cabinets to exquisite rock work on the main floor fireplace. This estate was engineered and built to last 300+ years, ensuring a legacy for your family that will live on long past your lifetime. Private elevator and an incline electric tram for access to a custom two slip dock makes access easy. With large patios and balconies from every floor the lake is present in every view. With over five million invested in the property, the developer is ready to move on to other projects and willing to offer this home at a substantial loss. Prime investment opportunity with multiple options: Family estate, corporate retreat, Fractional Ownership, future development. Whole ownership of the home comes with extra buildable lot. All serious offers considered.
- MLS® #1346211
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- Listing Agent:Adam Masters
- Listing Office:Perception
- Address177 Fisher Knob Road
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 11:16pm CST.