Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
371 Store Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1346232
Home in None Easley SC
Welcome to 371 Store Road, a beautiful 1837 historic Federal style farm house recently appraised at $405,000 and offered at $399,500. Authentically renovated in 2013,it was brought down to the original studs, gutted and has all new electrical, plumbing, HVAC and drywall, and then reubuilt for today's modern standards without losing its original charm. This special home marries the charm of a historic residence like original wide-plank hardwood floors, generous sized rooms, solid wood doors and wood moldings, with the modern appointments of a chef’s kitchen, large bright windows and modern bathrooms. Situated on 3+ acres, this mini-farm offers a tranquil setting of lush gardens, mature shade trees and pond access with a private dock. The land lays out perfectly for raising animals, offers a large, flat area for pasture and riding, plus easy access to the barn. Gardeners will enjoy planting their own veggies in the private garden outside the kitchen window, and growing exotic flowers in the potters shed. Handymen can tinker in the red barn with full workshop, storage space for projects and carports for several vehicles. A large oversized 2-car garage is located right off the main house, for easy access into the main house. Upon entering this one-of-a-kind property through the welcoming front porch, you’re invited into a large family room with oversized fireplace. The entertaining continues into the magnificent eat-in chef kitchen with warm cream cabinets adorned with light granite tops, stainless appliances including a French door refrigerator, 2 farmhouse sinks, gas stove and dishwasher as well as an island. An eat-in area for eight overlooks the outside patio with fire pit. There is a large secondary 300 sf bonus room (currently used as an office and TV room) off the kitchen that’s a great multi-purpose hangout space with large wrap around screened porch. This space can also be used as a guest suite, as there’s easy access to the adjacent full bathroom. The master suite with attached master bathroom is also on the main floor, as is the laundry. Continue upstairs and you’ll find two additional bedrooms and a full attic (500 sf) that can easily be converted into additional living space. Another great advantage to this property is the opportunity for expansion. You could easily build a guest house, ideal for family wanting to live close but still maintain their own space, as it offers its own 911 address. Enjoy living just seven minutes to downtown Pickens and Easley’s shopping, restaurants and hospital; 20 minutes to Greenville; and minutes to the ‘Doodle Trail’ bike path and area golf courses. Another selling point includes the low property taxes in Pickens County, which were $1,041 on this property in 2016.
- MLS® #1346232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Some Trees, Wooded, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Tara Healy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address371 Store Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Pine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Pine
Price Change History for 371 Store Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1346232)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$399,500||$10,500 (2.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$410,000||$9,000 (2.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $420,000)||$419,000||$1,000 (0.24%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 2:31pm CDT.