Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
151 Old Locust Hill Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1346295
Home in None Taylors SC
Nice quiet country setting that is convenient to Taylors, Travelers Rest, and Greer. This beautiful four bedroom, three full bath Frank Betz designed home is situated on a +/-0.96 acre lot and maintained by a FULL-YARD SPRINKLER SYSTEM! This home is set off the road and has impeccable curb appeal. You will fall in love with the leaded glass front door that is fully transomed and see the lustrous hardwood flooring that flows throughout most of the home. The living room’s main focal point is the GAS LOG FIREPLACE with tile surround & traditional mantle that is flanked by BUILT-IN SHELVING. It also features a VAULTED CEILING with a ceiling fan and columns showcasing the easy flowing floor plan. The dining room is adorned with a TREY CEILING with a designer chandelier. The kitchen is a chef’s dream and boasts an abundance of dark-hued cabinetry, rich GRANITE counter space, pendant & recessed lighting, TILE BACKSPLASH, pantry closet, and a FULL STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE PACKAGE! The adjoining breakfast area has a built-in desk with added shelving and easy access to the SCREENED PORCH and backyard for those weekend cookouts. The master bedroom is your own private oasis. It features a DOUBLE TREY CEILING, ceiling fan, and a HUGE walk-in closet. The master bathroom boasts a double vanity, tile surround GARDEN TUB, tile surround shower, designer lighting, and tile flooring. The three remaining bedrooms all feature lighted ceiling fans and double door closets. Both centrally located hall baths have a single vanity, tub/shower combination, and tile flooring. The 9x6 laundry room offers plenty of shelving to keep everything organized and is equipped with a sink. The upstairs bonus room has endless possibilities…..rec room, craft room, media room, etc! The bonus room features plush carpet, lighted ceiling fan, recessed lighting, and walk-in ATTIC STORAGE SPACE! Outside you will find a 15x13 screened porch that is great for enjoying the beautiful Carolina weather or to entertain family & friends!
- MLS® #1346295
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Leanne Carswell
- Listing Office:The Leanne Carswell Expert Re
- Address151 Old Locust Hill Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 151 Old Locust Hill Road, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1346295)
|Price Reduced (from $300,000)||$295,000||$5,000 (1.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 11:01am CDT.