Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Moss Falls Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1346522
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Exquisite European Country influenced design by renowned Tryon, North Carolina architect Holland Brady. This sophisticated casually elegant home situated high on Glassy Mountain assures life as it should be lived. Multi-storied windows wrap the main living area framing the long-range view of the South Carolina foothills. A second-floor gallery that connects third floor bedrooms overlooks the living room below and the forested vista beyond. The coffered ceiling dining room features French doors opening onto to the second-floor deck. This masterfully crafted home has superb finishes and architectural details throughout – including exquisite mahogany entry doors, wide-plank hardwood and travertine floors, cornices, chair rails, beautiful chandeliers and 3 fireplaces. The spacious French inspired gourmet kitchen, breakfast area and den open onto the deck and terrace leading to a secluded garden “sitting room”. Other garden highlights include a waterfall and Koi Pond. The main floor home-office has built in bookcases and large three-part windows framing the tree-tops. His and her bathrooms and his and her closets ensure the Master Suite providing the ultimate comfort and luxury. The lower level offers a full bar, game/billiards room and den complete with fireplace, beamed ceiling all opening onto a covered terrace. Glassy Mountain, the flagship of the seven Cliffs Communities®, is in the heart of the South Carolina’s historic northwest corner along the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway 11. Cliffs Club Membership with access to 7 golf/mountain lake clubs in SC/NC, is available. See Virtual Tour
- MLS® #1346522
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pond, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Clark Kent
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address8 Moss Falls Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Other, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 9:01pm CST.