Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Rock Creek Road, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1346600
Home in Other Anderson SC
Just off Twenty-Three Mile Creek, there's an inlet where a steady stream of water flows over rocks and into Lake Hartwell, providing the perfect soundtrack for a peaceful day at the dock. The calm cove is an excellent spot for kayaking or paddle boarding, and it's a favorite early morning spot for fishermen. This home is situated on a beautifully landscaped .85 acre lot with plenty of parking, a detached storage building, and a paved path leading to the covered dock. The current owners have gone to extensive efforts to make this home feel and look brand new, and they have certainly succeeded! Through the front door, you step into a bright and open space with hardwood flooring running throughout. A stacked stone fireplace extends all the way to the peak of the vaulted ceiling, and two sets of lake side doors allow you to enjoy the views. The stunningly updated kitchen features granite countertops, dark glazed solid wood cabinetry, a raised breakfast bar, prep sink, under cabinet lighting, gas cooktop, double wall ovens (one is convection oven/microwave), ultra-quiet dishwasher, and a stainless steel refrigerator that provides instant hot water and precise volume measurements. Also on the main level is an elegant master suite with cathedral ceilings, updated fireplace, and access to the covered back porch. The adjoining master bathroom features soaring ceilings, his and hers walk-in closets, double vanity with raised vessel sinks, and an oversized walk-in shower with dual shower heads. On the opposite side of the home, the main level is completed by a powder room and walk-in laundry room. The home's lower level is finished to the same standards as the main floor and has a spacious rec room with 100% water resistant luxury vinyl plank flooring, which will be greatly appreciated when your visitors come in from the lake. On one side of the rec room is one private bedroom with it's own full bathroom, walk-in closet, and sliding glass doors leading to the covered patio. On the opposite side of the rec room, you'll find an additional lake-facing bedroom, as well as a fourth room, with a Jack & Jill bathroom connecting the two. The home is equipped with a 5 camera CPI Security system - front & garage door locks can be controlled from the mobile app, along with the thermostat. The Liftmaster garage door can also be operated from your smartphone. Two separate invisible fences have been installed - one in front yard and another in the back. A home warranty will be provided by the listing company. Not only is this an ideal location for those coming from Greenville, Atlanta, or Charlotte, but it's less than a 20 minute drive to Clemson, and you can get to Clemson Blvd in Anderson in just under 15 minutes. Your own private waterfront hideaway awaits, so don't miss your chance!
- MLS® #1346600
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address209 Rock Creek Road
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Price Change History for 209 Rock Creek Road, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1346600)
|Price Reduced (from $479,900)||$477,400||$2,500 (0.52%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 5:16pm CST.