Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Northslope View Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1346637
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
First time offering of this magnificently constructed log home in The Cliffs at Glassy! This private, gated golf and wellness community has the only mountain top golf course in South Carolina! Ranked the 4th most scenic golf course in the United States! No expense was spared making the home built to last! A huge advantage to buying this home is that it is being sold FULLY FURNISHED. All you have to do is grab your clothes and toiletries and move right in! A circular drive brings you to a lovely covered portico with vaulted ceilings and beam columns with stone accents. A shallow set of steps lead you to the front door where you enter into an expansive great room with two story height ceilings, a wood burning stone fireplace, and plenty of windows looking out the over five acre lot upon which the home sits. Views of Eagle Rock from the rear of the home! There is a walk-in coat closet and the staircase to the second story is open the great room. Also in the great room is a large dining area. Seller has recently updated the decking and railings off the rear of house for years of maintenance free enjoyment. New roof and HVAC in 2017, as well! The kitchen is right off the great room and has a massive island, Kraftmade cabinets, pantry closet, desk space, and a door to the covered portion of the deck. The master suite and another bedroom are also located on the main level. Home was decorated in a "western" theme and there are two hand painted murals that highlight the geographical location of the home and have a western flair. A 12x10 private office is located just off the master bedroom. The master has a sitting area, large his and hers walk in closets, and a bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, and an oversized handicap accessible shower. The guest suite is privately located on the opposite side of the home from the master. It has a bedroom with two closets and a sitting room! The bathroom for the guest suite features a darling cast iron, claw foot tub! Upstairs, you will find a sitting room that leads into a massive bedroom with full bathroom. The bedroom is set up for more than one bed, has saloon style closet doors, painted mural, laundry shoot, and a fun "reading nook" with skylight that can be accessed via ladder. Such a fun, whimsical room for a child or child at heart! In 2012, the seller finished the basement. A large rec room, bar area, storage room, bedroom with walk in closet, and full bath can be found on this level. There is accent lighting perfect to place a pool table under. The two car garage is also located at the basement level and an oversized staircase leads you to main level. Per HOA, a club membership can be purchased with this home!
- MLS® #1346637
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Sandy Clayton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address17 Northslope View Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 10:46am CDT.