Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Lake Bowen Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1346690
Home in None Inman SC
WOW…..WHAT A GEM! If you’re looking for a dream home on LAKE BOWEN, you have found it! This impeccably maintained 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath stone & vinyl home with FULL FINISHED BASEMENT is absolutely gorgeous with breathtaking views of Lake Bowen and the mountains. The home is nestled in a quiet cove. As you pull into the CIRCULAR driveway you first notice the amazing curb appeal with the mature trees (Crepe Myrtle, River Burch & Cherry tree). The easy living floor plan is great for entertaining. The living room is adorned with plush carpet, lighted ceiling fan, recessed lighting, detailed crown molding, and a great view out of the bay window. The living room opens to the kitchen which is a cook’s delight, featuring an abundance of white cabinetry, CORIAN countertops, lustrous hardwood flooring, a center island, pantry closet, FULL APPLIANCE PACKAGE, and adjoining breakfast area with a designer chandelier! The dining room boasts a stunning VIEW OF THE LAKE from the wall of windows. The main level master suite is HUGE! The master bedroom features a 12x7 sitting area with skylights, dual lighted ceiling fans, and THREE CLOSETS! The master bathroom boasts DUAL VANITIES WITH MAKEUP DESK, JETTED TUB, shower, recessed lighting, and tile flooring. Upstairs, you will find a LARGE LOFT and two secondary bedrooms that share a centrally located hall bath that features a double vanity, tub/shower combination, and tile flooring. The FULL FINISHED BASEMENT could be used as a teen suite or mother-in-law suite! The basement family room’s main focal point is the stone stacked gas log fireplace to enjoy those chilly Carolina nights. The KITCHENETTE has plenty of white cabinetry, eat-in breakfast area, and French doors to the rear of the home. There are two additional bedrooms in the basement. One bedroom shares a “Jack-&-Jill” bath that has a single vanity, tub/shower combination, and tile flooring. Outside you will feel like you are in your own paradise. The 16x10 SCREENED PORCH with dual ceiling fans and tile flooring opens to the MULTI-LEVEL DECK that overlooks the koi pond, where you can enjoy the beautiful Carolina weather. Other features: PRIVATE DOCK, FULL-YARD SPRINKLER SYSTEM, OUTBUILDING W/ ELECTRICITY, ROOF is only 2 years old, WASHER & DRYER convey with the home, INTERCOM SYSTEM, and CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM! Don’t miss this opportunity to own your personal SLICE OF PARADISE!
- MLS® #1346690
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesWater Access, Dock
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Leanne Carswell
- Listing Office:The Leanne Carswell Expert Re
- Address160 Lake Bowen Drive
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 160 Lake Bowen Drive, Inman, SC (MLS® #1346690)
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$450,000||$25,000 (5.26%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 11:16am CDT.