Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Lakecrest Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1346708
Home in Stone Lake Greenville SC
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY DECEMBER 8th 2-4. CHRISTMAS DONUTS & HOT CHOCOLATE BY THE LAKE!! You really can have it all at 126 Lakecrest Drive! This comfortable home has every fun amenity any buyer would want! You would own your own private oasis, with over 1/2 acre of beautiful, tall hardwoods and a gorgeous walk out deck overlooking the serene lake. Plus, Stone Lake neighborhood is centrally located only 2.6 miles from award winning downtown Greenville! Play at home or in town! The finished basement has so much to offer, with another bedroom, full bath, bonus room, laundry room and an abundant amount of storage space! This home is less than a block from Stone Lake Pool and walking distance to Summit Drive Elementary and award winning, League Academy Middle schools. Wonderful restaurants and shopping are just minutes away!! Act quickly to become a part of a wonderful community and own a home where you will make many cherished memories!
- MLS® #1346708
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Front
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Angela Reid
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address126 Lakecrest Drive
- SubdivisionStone Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Other, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 126 Lakecrest Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1346708)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$565,900||$33,600 (5.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$599,500||$20,400 (3.29%)|
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$619,900||$30,000 (4.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 11:46am CST.