Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Fathers Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1346853
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
If you want a home of superb quality and appreciate true craftsmanship, wait until you see the extensive millwork and superior construction of 154 Fathers Drive. When you walk into the foyer, you will be struck by both! The beauty is in the details of the trim, the 8’ doors, the hardwood floors, the staircase with wrought iron spindles, the gorgeous windows, and the 10' ceilings. The foyer opens to the dining room and kitchen, which makes entertaining easy. A special feature of the kitchen is the covered porch that is off the breakfast area. You can enjoy your morning coffee or your evening cocktail while being close to the cook. The master suite is on the main level and is located on the back side of the home, which is perfect for privacy and peacefulness. Both the master bedroom and great room are close to the cozy, covered back porch. The great room has a stacked stone fireplace with a one-of-a kind river wood mantle and gas logs. A charming powder room completes the main level and boasts a spacious closet - not to be missed. The beautiful, winding staircase takes you to the second floor, with 9’ ceilings and a hardwood landing that leads to 2 more bedrooms, 2 full baths, and an additional room (22'X17') that can be a 4th bedroom, if needed, or is perfect for a media room, bonus room or office - it’s your choice. One of the upstairs bedrooms enjoys a 9'X7' outside porch and a private bath. This home is beauty and comfort combined, with charm and character of its own! It offers convenient proximity to community amenities (pool, clubhouse, fitness center, and river house). As well, Acadia is an ideal location for people commuting to GHS, Bon Secour, or downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1346853
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Anne Holden
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address154 Fathers Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 1:01am CST.