Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Lake Circle Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1347227
Home in Paris Mt Greenville SC
CLOSE-IN LOCATION! SPECTACULAR VIEWS! LOVELY COMMUNITY! QUALITY HOME! GREAT PRICE! GREENVILLE’S own PARIS MOUNTAIN location, just minutes from shopping, dining and even DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE. Also LOCATED near Furman University (where there is an abundance of activities for the public), the quaint little town of Travelers Rest (where there is access to Greenville’s “Swamp Rabbit Trail” for cycling/walking/running all the way into Downtown Greenville). Also this CONVENIENT LOCATION is on Greenville’s most beautiful Northside, the quieter part of the City and within 30 minutes of the Blue Ridge Mountain towns, including Hendersonville or just an hour of Asheville, NC. BEST LOCATION!!! Situated on a 1.6 AC lot, this home was designed to take advantage of the SPECTACULAR VIEWS (all the way to the I-85 at Michelin and the International Airport or the other direction see Downtown Greenville or the busy Woodruff Road areas (top out a few of the trees for most extensive views)! You get to enjoy these views from all the main living areas (on all 3 levels), plus the Master Bedroom, as well as the extensive decking out back and covered porch on Lower Level. The lovely Paris Mountain community is Greenville’s best kept secret, a place long desired by busy professionals or retirees as a get-away daily from the hustle and bustle of life and a place of nature where animal and plant wildlife abound. This one-owner QUALITY-BUILT HOME was designed by Jack Thacker to be one-level living for a couple or dual level for more. While the Master Bedroom Suite is located on the Main Level, there are another Bedroom Suite on Lower Level, plus 2 more bedrooms, another bathroom, and a huge Den/Bonus Room (complete with a gas-log fireplace with beautiful rock surround, and with daylight and walk-out doors to a patio). (Could easily be an in-law suite.) The 2nd floor balcony area is used as a library, open to the Great Room below and offering magnificent views as well. There are two walk-in attic spaces that could be finished out for bedrooms/bathroom. Wonderful floor plan with potential for expansion. There are too many special features to mention in this lovely custom home, but a few are: open floor plan, soaring ceilings, spacious rooms, beautiful REAL hardwood flooring, two gas-log stone fireplaces (could be changed to wood), light birch cabinetry, abundant built-in cabinetry throughout home, laundry room with sink, desk and cabinetry, exterior cedar siding with copper gutters, architectural roof, irrigation system and two water heaters and a backup generator that runs on downstairs Heating/AC unit. I addition, there is dual fuel that runs as a heat pump...when temperature gets to a preset level, though, it changes into propane gas fuel. ALL OF THIS BEAUTY, QUALITY, PRIVACY in such a CONVENIENT LOCATION is offered here! SO MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT $$$!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1347227
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address219 Lake Circle Drive
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 10:01pm CDT.