Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
440 Terry Road, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1347248
Home in None Fountain Inn SC
Make your great escape to this 94+- acre sanctuary with a custom-built home and frontage on the Reedy River. You’ll love the scenic spot at the river for just relaxing, kayaking or canoeing. This property would make a great hunters paradise with a variety and abundance of wildlife. With 2 barns and a total of 7 stalls, and two fenced pastures this would make a great horse property because of the endless riding trails that can be created. You’ll love the inviting custom-built home with a large kitchen, breakfast room and dining room with butler’s pantry. There are beautiful hardwoods and ceramic tile flooring throughout the main living areas and the carpets have been recently replaced in the bedrooms. Enjoy the cozy Den with a wood burning fireplace and the spectacular great room with large picturesque windows. There is a large screened porch and massive deck for entertaining family and friends. Ask us how the 3rd bedroom can very easily be converted to two bedrooms! Finally enjoy the security of having a Kawasaki V Twin 20KW propane powered generator to supply power should the need arise. Although the water supplied to the house is public water there are also 2 wells tied together for outside and livestock watering needs. Make an appointment today to see this unique property!
- MLS® #1347248
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, River, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Schmidt
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner Simpsonville
- Address440 Terry Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Price Change History for 440 Terry Road, Fountain Inn, SC (MLS® #1347248)
|Price Reduced (from $797,000)||$749,900||$47,100 (5.91%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 2:01pm CDT.