Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4240 Dacusville Highway, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1347379
Home in None Easley SC
Just a short drive to Greenville & minutes to shopping, dining & entertainment in Easley....yet it feels like you're a "world away" on your sprawling 43 acre privately gated estate. An impressive drive through the gates down the driveway, past the large circle-paved patio highlighted with a working fountain to the front doors of this magnificent home. Entering in, the hardwoods lead you through the living areas with soaring ceilings, lots of windows for natural light and a gorgeous two-story corner brick fireplace. The large great room is a natural gathering place while meals are being prepared in the chef's delight kitchen. Lots of cabinets & counter space and an eat-in breakfast bar make cooking or entertaining a delight. The first floor features two master bedroom suites each with their own master bath, one offering a "step up" jetted tub and walk-in shower. Looking for a place to hang out??? The 44'X23' bonus room can house a pool table or become a great media room. Did you say "Mancave"? The 2800 sq. ft. of unfinished space in the basement is a perfect place for that. Need more bedrooms? Upstairs has an additional 1300 sq. ft. of unfinished space for expansion. Let's head outside and enjoy time on the 77' screened porch when it's sunny or in the sunroom if it's rainy to watch the deer, turkey & sometimes an additional "surprise" animal wandering around. There were no shortcuts taken when building this home. It was built using engineered 14" I-Joist beams and 12" steel beam construction. Poured concrete walls allow for great energy efficiency and integrity. The 43 acres features pastures, barns, fencing & a creek. Much to see and much to enjoy so schedule your private showing TODAY.
- MLS® #1347379
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Dustin Kennedy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address4240 Dacusville Highway
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 4240 Dacusville Highway, Easley, SC (MLS® #1347379)
|Price Reduced (from $1,050,000)||$999,999||$50,001 (4.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 3:46am CDT.