Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
303 S 1st Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1347403
Home in None Easley SC
You've seen it in movies, the ferns hanging...the rocking chairs...the gardens... the arbors...the brick walkways... the huge oaks...and now you can see it in person as your eyes fall upon the massive two-story historic beauty sitting majestically and awaiting it's new owners. So much history and yet it longs for more memories. If walls could talk they would tell you about all of the families that lived within it's rooms. They would also tell you about the history of the former Brenda K's restaurant that brought thousands of people through the homes doors, enjoying meals & conversations for many years. Walking up to the inviting wrap around porch and entering the homes front foyer, the architecture and expanse is magnificent. A gorgeous center staircase takes you from living areas to sleeping areas. On the main level to either side of the foyer are formal rooms, sitting rooms & to the surprise for the cook...a full commercial kitchen ready for family dinners or for commercial cooking use. Upstairs each bedroom has it's own fireplace and one room is being used as a library/study. Branching off the main level you will find every imaginable outdoor living space to include a screened porch, deck and arbor covered brick patio with moss growing between the cracks. Each and every nook and cranny of the outdoors has a special place for enjoying time alone or with family and friends. Ever thought of having a Bed & Breakfast...you're all set up and ready to go. Walking distance to Historic Downtown Easley full of fun shopping & dining. The Doodle Trail is close by for riding bikes or taking long walks. So much to do and so much to see, words cannot describe the details & beauty of this home and it's endless possibilities. Call today to schedule your private showing and enjoy the time you will spend at 303 South 1st. Street in Easley.
- MLS® #1347403
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1892
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Dustin Kennedy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address303 S 1st Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Handicap Access, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.