Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 Sorrento Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1347437
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
PLEASE CLICK ON VIRTUAL TOUR BUTTON FOR UPDATED 360 DEGREE VIDEOS AND H.D. PICTURES! You've found it! The ultimate luxury home in Greenville with a just REDUCED price $300,000 BELOW builder's cost. Close to famous downtown restaurants and 15 minutes to the mall and major shopping, yet in the foothills with mountain views. This exquisite all stone exterior European country home is 8400 sq. ft. heated, and 13,246 total sq. ft. on 1.23 acres in a beautiful quiet European style gated community, which has its own Club house, huge olympic size pool, tennis courts, and playground. The home features 5 bedrooms with the master on the main floor; 5 and 1/2 baths; 5 natural gas fireplaces; a 3 story elevator; a 3 car oversized garage plus a second 2 car garage; Extreme energy efficiency with environmentally friendly Icynene (the ultimate) foam insulation; 2 X 6 exterior walls; 50 year shingles; 92% high efficient gas furnaces each with humidifiers and electro-static air filters, and 14 SEER scroll compressor air-conditioners. The estate has all the extra rooms you expect such as a library, theatre with leather recliners, office with its own full bath, kitchen and hearth room with a stone fireplace, workout room, sunroom with travertine marble floor, a music room (easily converted to a wine cellar!), air conditioned workshop, gardening room, lower level family room or game room with stone fireplace; a kitchen with wine and beverage coolers, microwave, refrigerator and bar. AND endless storage! The entire home has warm, rich, beautifully custom stained oversize woodwork and 8' tall solid wood interior doors made of poplar hardwood; all cherry cabinetry throughout the home, and distressed cherry 5" wide plank wood floors. The details and finishes are unbelievable in this builder's personal model home. The exterior catches the eye with its custom solid mahogany wood arched double entry doors, 5 arched mahogany wood garage doors, mahogany shutters, copper cupolas and finials, wrought iron railings, extensive beautiful landscaping and cobblestone paver driveway. As soon as you enter you see soaring 22' ceilings in the entry and great room, not to mention a winding staircase and catwalk with wrought iron railings. You see all the way through to the two story Pella wood windows and french doors viewing the woods and winter mountain views and beautiful sunsets. The kitchen is huge with an over abundance of custom made cherry distressed cabinetry designed for ease of use with lots of deep drawers, high end Dacor stainless appliances, ogee on bull nose edge granite counter tops, a huge 10' maple butcher block island with Enkeboll corbels, and a full wall of windows and french doors to enjoy the mountain views and sunsets. The home has many elegant high-end old world oil rubbed bronze chandeliers, sconces and other beautiful lighting fixtures. There is a magnificent 24' tall round stone floor rotunda separating the private area of the home leading to the private entry foyer of the serene master suite, which features a fireplace and private screened porch with wrought iron railings. The master bath has a large walk-in shower with dual shower heads and body sprays, travertine marble countertops with cherry cabinetry, and another fireplace framed in tumbled marble over the powerful whirlpool tub, and his and her walk-in closets with solar tube natural lighting. The builder and his wife personally designed this estate home for gracious family living and entertaining with growing older in mind with a 3 story elevator and 3' wide doors throughout for wheel chair access. Also, a tankless water heater, with a continuous circulating water line which runs throughout the home, provides endless hot water. Call today for a private tour with the builder. Minimum 24 hour notice please. Please, qualified buyers ONLY.
- MLS® #1347437
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Randal Longo
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
- Address118 Sorrento Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 8:16am CST.