Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Babbs Hollow, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1347518
Home in Collins Creek Greenville SC
Accepting backup offers. This ranch home in Collins Creek exudes curb appeal with its lush manicured landscape and gorgeous natural fieldstone facade and walkway. Enter the double doors to a 10x10 foyer and wow your guest with an open view thru the vaulted great room to a secluded backyard with large evergreens and gunite pool encased with a fieldstone patio. You will love entertaining in the 37x18 great room with large palladium windows, oak planked vaulted ceiling, hardwoods, gas fireplace and built-ins. Dining room, wet bar, and kitchen flow to the sunken great room, the heart of the home. Gourmet kitchen updated in 2014 with all new KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, wall oven and built in microwave, smooth top can be plumbed for gas, new granite countertops and backsplash, oak cabinets, and pantry closet. Kitchen includes a breakfast area. On one wing is the master with new sitting room addition currently being used as an exercise room overlooking the backyard, his and her walk-in closets, master's office and New bath that has double sinks with granite and large tiled shower. Across the hall is a full bath and guest room. On the opposite wing is the perfect kid's quarters with 2 bedrooms connected to a sitting room with kitchenette. Each large bedroom has their own walk-in closet and New full bath with shower/tub. You will see a loft with steps in one of the the bedrooms for added play space! Also near the kitchen is the 2nd office, 3 closets, laundry room with sink, and a full bath near the door leading to the pool and garage. 1620 sqft 4 car garage is heated and cooled (not included in sq footage), has room for both a ping pong table and exercise equipment, offers a storage room with sink, and workshop. Backyard is an oasis with a level grassy area and tall evergreens, fenced, basketball pad, private and a wonderful pool encased with a stone/slate patio that has access from the garage, kitchen, great room and master. Zoned for award winning schools; Sara Collins, Beck and JL Mann. Don't miss out on a unique opportunity! Call Today for a private showing of this sprawling ranch home that has been well maintained in sought after Collins Creek. See virtural tour. Survey and floorplan in MLS docs.
- MLS® #1347518
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jill Norman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address101 Babbs Hollow
- SubdivisionCollins Creek
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 101 Babbs Hollow, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1347518)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 1:16am CST.