Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Babbs Hollow, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1347518
Home in Collins Creek Greenville SC
Back on the market, Buyer could not sell their home. This ranch home in Collins Creek exudes curb appeal with its lush manicured landscape and gorgeous natural fieldstone facade and walkway. As you enter the double doors to a 10x10 foyer, you will wow your guests with an open view thru the vaulted great room to a secluded backyard! You will love entertaining in this 37x18 great room with large palladium windows, oak planked vaulted ceiling, hardwoods, gas fireplace and built-ins. The Dining room, wet bar, and kitchen flow to the sunken great room. Gourmet kitchen updated in 2014 has all new KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, wall oven and built in microwave, new granite countertops and backsplash, oak cabinets, and pantry closet. On one wing is the master with new sitting room addition currently being used as an exercise room which overlooks the backyard. You will love the his and her walk-in closets, a private office with built-ins and a New bath with double sinks, granite countertops and a large tiled shower. Across the hall is a full bath and the guest bedroom. On the opposite wing is the perfect kid's quarters with 2 bedrooms connected to a sitting room and kitchenette. Each large bedroom has their own walk-in closet and a New full bath. You will see a loft with steps in one of the the bedrooms for added play space! Also near the kitchen is the 2nd office, 3 closets, laundry room with sink, and a full bath. Big plus a 1620 sqft 4 car garage, heated and cooled (not included in sq footage) offers a workshop, storage room with sink. The Backyard is an Oasis with a level playing area, tall evergreens, fenced in and a nice basketball pad. That's not all, a wonderful pool encased with a fieldstone and slate patio is ideal for lazy summer days. This is the perfect family home with lots of entertaining options! Zoned for award winning schools; Sara Collins, Beck and JL Mann. Call Today for your private showing.
- MLS® #1347518
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jill Norman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address101 Babbs Hollow
- SubdivisionCollins Creek
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 101 Babbs Hollow, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1347518)
|Price Reduced (from $824,799)||$814,799||$10,000 (1.21%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 11:16am CST.