Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1243 Shadowood Drive, Spartanburg SC, 29301 MLS® #1347581
Home in Shadowlakes Spartanburg SC
This one is on 3.26 acres and has over 7,000 SF with 5,000 on 1st and 2nd floor and over 2,000 sf in finished basement. Built by Mendall Hawkins. Amazing privacy plus a gated community with tennis, fishing and picnic pavilion. Total of 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, bonus room and 3 fireplaces. So well taken care of some upgrades with granite and backsplash within past 2 years. New Heat and air for main level being installed. 3-year stucco warranty has just been renewed with information to review in mls assoc docs. Main level master with it’s own fireplace and plenty of room plus huge master bath with double separate vanities and separate tub and shower. This home is ready for you to put your personal stamp since everything has been so well maintained and just needs you to make it your own. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms plus bonus room up with 3 full baths and basement has been finished and includes media room, rec room with plenty of room for pool table plus much more along with bedroom and full bath. Hardwood floors throughout the main level are amazing and the 2-story foyer and great room let so much light and sunshine in. With over 3 acres of privacy, you will thoroughly enjoy this oasis in a super Dist. 6 neighborhood and is so close to shopping, schools and the interstates. Very easy access to Spartanburg and Greenville. The neighborhood has gated access with security guard during the day as well as tennis courts, pavilion and pond. So quiet but right in the middle of everything and priced to let you do what makes it your personal retreat.
- MLS® #1347581
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Sharon Tootell
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address1243 Shadowood Drive
- Zip Code29301
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryWest View
- MiddleR. P. Dawkins
Price Change History for 1243 Shadowood Drive, Spartanburg, SC (MLS® #1347581)
|Price Reduced (from $600,000)||$595,000||$5,000 (0.83%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 16th, 2018 at 11:31pm CDT.