Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
67 Mcrae Place, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1347595
Home in McRae Park Simpsonville SC
COME SEE! PRICED TO SELL; MOTIVATED TO MOVE! $5000 BUYER CLOSING COSTS! Located in the private, gated community of McRae Park in Simpsonville, SC, this CUSTOM-built home offers every space imaginable with 6(or 7)bedrooms and 6 baths on an oversized .93 acre lot backing to nature and Peter's Creek PLUS a personal in-ground pool! HURRY!! What a great value! Loaded with upgrades--full brick with hardiboard accent, FULL finished walkout basement, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, freshly painted grey tones, upscale kitchen, screened porch and deck with composite decking, irrigation system, tankless water heater, central vac (incl extra vac under kitchen sink), architectural roof, security system, CAT5 wiring, intercom system, TWO electric fireplaces, and the list goes on! With FOUR finished levels, there is plenty of room! On the main level, you will appreciate a private office (with French doors), a formal living and dining room, an amazing kitchen with attached breakfast room, a two-story coffered ceiling great room with balcony overlook, a grand two-story foyer, a large laundry room plus mud room, AND a guest bedroom and full bath! Don't forget the screened porch and deck here AND the 3-car side load garage! Btw, this kitchen boasts beautiful granite, custom cabinetry, TWO dishwashers, an amazing 6-burner stove with double ovens and commercial grade hood! Located on the second level would be the spacious master suite with private sitting room and luxurious bath featuring marble flooring, marble shower and accents, two custom vanities, plus OVERSIZED walk-in closet! In addition on the 2nd floor are three more bedrooms--one with personal bath while the other two share a jack-n-jill type scenario. From here, venture up one more level to the finished attic space with BRAND NEW CARPET--with private bath, this could be an additional bedroom as well! The amazing space continues in the basement boasting what could be separate living quarters with full kitchen, dining, entertaining bar space, an additional bedroom (currently office), huge rec room plus complete media room which includes six media chairs, projector and screen (speakers do not convey). Do not miss the extra storage/garden room on this level whereby you can hide your lawn equipment. Storage and walk-in closets are everywhere in this home! The inground pool and deep fenced backyard with gazebo provide additional recreation with this property. Note to look behind the back fence for space for your personal garden! The list goes on but you must see this home! All of this in a community zoned for Greenville County's award winning schools - Monarch Elem, Beck Academy and JL Mann High School. PLUS it is hidden between the new Lowe's grocery and new upcoming public library in the popular Five Forks area. Come home to 67 McRae Place today!
- MLS® #1347595
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate - Simpsonville
- Address67 Mcrae Place
- SubdivisionMcRae Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 67 Mcrae Place, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1347595)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $599,900)||$585,000||$14,900 (2.48%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 6:01am CST.