Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1315 Shadow Lane, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1347604
Home in Other Anderson SC
A rare opportunity on Hartwell! This 12+ acre secluded estate features a covered slip dock in deep water, 500+ feet of corp frontage, your own private stream and waterfall, open and airy fully updated and remodeled cedar sided home, attached 2 car garage, detached 4 car garage/workshop with unfinished upper level, lighted and irrigated flat grass activity field, hot tub, convenient location just minutes from I-85 plus a bonus 3/4 acre extra lakefront lot. The residence offers a chefs kitchen with travertine tile floor, Jenn-Air range, granite counters, pantry and wine cooler. Great room features soaring tongue and groove wood ceilings, rock surround fireplace and a wall of lakeside windows. Spacious master suite has a bamboo flooring, glass door to deck, walk in closet and bathroom with double sinks, freestanding tub and separate tile surround shower with three shower heads. The upstairs loft overlooks the greatroom and lower level has rec room and a second fireplace plus lakeside patio. The covered slip dock sits in very deep water and has two PWC floats and storage locker. This is a unique property and must be viewed in person to appreciated the serene setting. Easy commuting distance to Greenville and close to Clemson or Anderson. Kawasaki Mule ATV to carry gas and coolers to the dock is negotiable.
- MLS® #1347604
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Lake, Level, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Kyle Corbett
- Listing Office:Buyhartwelllake.com
- Address1315 Shadow Lane
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 1:01am CDT.