Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
271 Ridge Way, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1347702
Home in Harrison Hills Simpsonville SC
Absolutely gorgeous home on 7 acres in sought after Harrison Hills. This all brick home sits well back from the road with a sweeping expanse of front lawn, including a beautiful fountain and circular driveway. The home is very open, and flows from the entrance hall into the sitting room, dining room and great room, which features a two story stone fireplace. The gourmet kitchen, which was totally renovated two years ago, boasts an enormous island, with an extra sink, a five burner gas stove, two dishwashers, a trash compactor, and a built-in ice maker. There are double ovens in the kitchen, and extra tall custom cabinets. The master bedroom is on the main level, with its own private office. The master bath was completely redone in 2014, and includes heated tile floors, extra windows, a mold resistant shower with four jets and a rain shower, and a free standing heated air pedestal tub. (Both televisions in the master bath and the master bedroom remain.) Also on the main level is an additional bedroom with its own full bath. Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms. One has a private bath and is perfect for guests. The other two share a jack and jill bathroom, and both of these two bedrooms open to a second floor balcony that overlooks the front yard. Both the balcony deck, and the doors opening to it, are completely new. (At the end of the hall on the second floor, is 400-500 square feet of unfinished space, which has a staircase leading to the third floor. The third floor is unfinished, but has three dormer windows, and contains an additional 1100 square feet that could easily be turned into living space for a media room, "man cave," or bonus room.) Out back, you can relax by the pool, and entertain on the spacious patio, which includes a built in grill. There is a separate bath for the pool area, which also contains a doggy bathtub for the canine lovers. Come and visit this oasis, which is just minutes from Simpsonville shopping and Rt 385.
- MLS® #1347702
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Alison Mccormack
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address271 Ridge Way
- SubdivisionHarrison Hills
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Price Change History for 271 Ridge Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1347702)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2018 at 4:31am CST.