Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Shefwood Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1347830
Home in Middle Creek Easley SC
Entering this exceptional home through the recently installed, custom built mahogany doors, you will immediately recognize the quality of both construction and updates. The hardwood floors will lead you to a living room on one side and an office/study on the other. The office/study has its own half bath for convenience. The updated kitchen with granite tops and stainless steel applicances offers a wine chiller, compactor, double ovens, MW, dishwasher, disposal. There is a bar for snacks and meals. Adjoining the kitchen is an oversized breakfast room/keeping room. This room then opens into a 14x12 screened porch which overlooks the professionally landscaped lawn, double decks, and outside entertainment area with fireplace. Laundry room offers numerous storage areas for pantry items and kitchen tools. There is a step-down dining room with fireplace adjoining the kitchen area. The master bedroom is on the main level and offers a private balcony, fireplace, and dressing loft. Extensive closet space and built in storage units make this a unique addition to the master. Master bath has separate vanities, ceramic steam shower, jetted tub. Completing the first floor is another half bath. Upstairs you will find 4 additional bedrooms and 3 full baths. One bedroom serves as a second Master. Another bedroom has a wetbar and could be used as another study/office. Bedrooms are generous in size and offer updated baths with ceramic showers in 2 and a tub/shower in the third. A bonus room over the garage is reached by separate stairs from the entrance foyer off the garage. There is a bar with refrigerator and built in cabinets. The basement offers a living room with fireplace and brick floor. Adjoining this is a large room which contains a kitchen with refrigerator, oven, dishwasher along with another space which could be used as a bedroom/ dining room, etc. This basement area could be used as separate living quarters. This basement area opens onto the brick patio with the outdoor fireplace/entertainment area. There are 3 heating systems and 2 water heaters. Home has an intercom system. The very private park-like yard has a full sprinkler system and extensive plantings. Other features include 24" overhangs and extra storage areas under the porch and in the garage Extensive molding sets this house apart from others. Neighborhood amenities include pool, exercise facility, clubhouse, tennis courts, walking trail, playground. Everything you could want in this neighborhood and this house. Truly a house which must be seen to be appreciated.
- MLS® #1347830
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Carol Houston
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address205 Shefwood Drive
- SubdivisionMiddle Creek
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 12:31am CDT.