Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Angeline Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1348141
Home in Clear Springs Simpsonville SC
A phenomenal find WITH MASTER ON THE MAIN LEVEL! AMAZING SPLIT Floor Plan and Location all in ONE in this spectacular 5BR/4BA RANCH home with over half an acre FENCED lot located in the sought after Five Forks area! Highlighting HARDBOARD & ELEGANT STONE that gives the home an appealing aesthetic look. This home won’t last long! Enjoy everyday living and ease of entertaining in this home’s OPEN CONCEPT FLOOR PLAN; hardwood floors throughout the main living area, crown molding, arched entries, and high-ceilings. As you enter the home, an over sized entrance framed by architectural columns draws your attention to the FORMAL DINING ROOM that offers extensive molding, wainscoting, and trey ceiling. The GREAT ROOM boasts vaulted ceilings, fireplace with granite surround, and beams natural light throughout the home. The spacious KITCHEN features granite counter tops, mosaic glass back splash, antique white cabinets, kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, pendant lights over island, and under cabinet lights with a spacious BREAKFAST AREA. Walk out to your cozy 18x12 COVERED PORCH with wonderful stamped concrete which is perfect for entertaining in your beautiful fenced backyard. The spacious MASTER SUITE is truly a retreat featuring trey ceiling, separate sitting area, and its own access to the 9x9 covered patio. MASTER BATH has double sink w/ granite vanity, tile floor, walk in closet, walk in tile shower, and a delightful deep soaking tub. A set of stairs will lead you to the 22x13 BONUS ROOM which offers a full bath w/closet which can be used for a 5th BEDROOM. A perfect space for guests, teenage suite, or play room- endless possibilities await in this space! On the other side of the main level there are THREE additional BEDROOMS w/roomy closets; Two of them share a Jack and Jill bath and the other bedroom has a full bath in the hall to share with guests. The owners took pride in this home by planting extra trees (2 plum trees & 2 pear trees in the back) as well as extensive landscaping including many mulch beds and flowers – a must see! Clear Springs Subdivision is just 3 miles from Five Forks area. Close to I-385/I-85 and shopping! The New Rudolph Middle school will be built down the street from community for the 2019 school year. This SPLIT- ONE LEVEL FLOOR PLAN sits on a .58 acre lot that is supported by a full site sprinkler system and is ready for you to MOVE IN! You must see this home to appreciate all it has to offer! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #1348141
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Darby Bane
- Listing Office:Advisor Real Estate Services
- Address113 Angeline Way
- SubdivisionClear Springs
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for 113 Angeline Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1348141)
|Price Reduced||$379,900||$4,100 (1.07%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,000)||$384,000||$5,000 (1.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 12:01am CST.