Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Kings Reserve Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1348288
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
NEW PRICE AND NEWLY PAINTED, IN NEUTRAL COLORS. Check out NEW PHOTOS! All door hardware and bath fixtures just replaced. Amazingly-renovated master bath and kitchen - super large windows to enjoy the trees! Beautiful landscaping to enjoy from the 40 ft. deck! Large green space in the middle of cul de sac provides super play area for kids or pets and no maintenance for you! Just a 90-second walk to swimming pool, tennis, and fitness center. Immaculate executive home in highly-sought after gated Kingsbridge subdivision. This 4-bedroom, 4-bath home has been recently updated to feature high end finishes that will suit the most discriminating tastes. A massive kitchen and keeping room with 14 foot ceilings and surrounded by windows has all new granite countertops, backsplash, sinks, and faucet. The master bath on the main level is luxurious with large stained glass, gray granite counters and sinks that match the beautiful soaker tub. Watch TV from the frameless shower, with built in bench or from the tub! Large walk-in closet has fantastic sunlight from picture windows and enough room for two! A large open floor plan for the den and dining room features vaulted ceilings and columns for a very spacious feeling. Two more bedrooms downstairs, each with a full bath and new granite provide plenty of space for kids or guests. The newly renovated laundry room is tiled, with large new washer/dryer and a beautiful window into the garden. For the traveling executive or on-the-go family, there is a ‘pack-out’ room designed to hold 7 suitcases, a counter height for packing suitcases and storage for those items you need to pack. Additional master up has newly renovated full bathroom with large closet. This vaulted ceiling room can also be an amazing flex space, media room or private office with modern built-in cabinets! The 40’ X 10’ deck is a great place for morning coffee or grilling. All of this is in a beautifully landscaped yard with hydrangeas, gladiolas, knock-out roses and many other perennials that make it a stunner! The front yard cul de sac has a wonderful greenspace available for picnics, kids playing, or dog walking. This offering won’t last long with new HVAC and water heater, as well as a painted driveway! Five Forks area has wonderful schools, easy access to downtown, the Greenville / Spartanburg airport, BMW, and many high end restaurants and grocery stores. Gated Community Ask to see the long list of all HOME IMPROVEMENTS/ UPGRADES
- MLS® #1348288
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Terri Delisle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address4 Kings Reserve Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 4 Kings Reserve Circle, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1348288)
|Price Reduced||$499,999||$19,901 (3.83%)|
|Price Reduced (from $520,000)||$519,900||$100 (0.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.