Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Cedar Glenn Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1348455
Home in Kilgore Farms Simpsonville SC
Amazing 4BR, 3 Full BA (plus bonus) home in sought-after Kilgore Farms. Home sits on a .25 acre cul-de-sac lot. Premium lot on street that has little traffic. Oversized, fenced, private backyard. Wonderful layout in the home. Master on main in addition to a guest suite on main floor creates an ideal space for visitors. Home is a Hogan Builders custom home with attention to detail and quality at every turn. Heavy crown moldings, transoms, hardwoods thru out main floor except for bedrooms, hardwoods in upstairs hallway, beautiful chair rail in dining room, double tray ceiling in master BR, stainless appliances, granite countertops, recessed and upgraded lighting, and an amazing screened porch....to name a few. The kitchen is sure to impress. The counter space, rich cabinetry with tons of storage, beautiful granite, tumbled tile backsplash, along with the upgraded stainless appliances make this space a true chef's dream and wonderful gathering area for friends and family. Kitchen opens up to a window-lined breakfast room. The adjoining family room has a beautiful stacked stone fireplace. Master on main is a true get away from a busy day. The on-suite has dual sinks, jetted tub, water closet, and separate shower. The guest suite is tucked away in its own wing of the house---complete with a full bath. Upstairs has 2 additional BRs, 1 full bath plus a large bonus room with storage. Backyard is fully fenced and tree lined for added privacy. Screened porch makes an ideal entertaining space or perfect for a quiet family dinner. WELCOME HOME!
- MLS® #1348455
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Wilson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address14 Cedar Glenn Way
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 14 Cedar Glenn Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1348455)
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$345,000||$4,900 (1.40%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 12:01am CST.