Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
455 Grassland Road, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1348499
Home in None Campobello SC
TALLY HO and off we go! Finally, here it is... the very best blend of Equestrian, Contemporary, Vintage and Rustic, together with acreage, pastures, water, mountain views and perfectly situated smack dab in the middle of HORSE country. And best of all it is AFFORDABLE. This truly unique home with over 4000 square feet on 17 acres, is just a quick 12 mile country road drive to Tryon International Equestrian Center or several exclusive Fox Hunt Fixtures. This secluded estate- is warm and well apportioned with plenty of unique features like an enormous kitchen, with gas cook top, updated appliances, generous cabinets, mission style Kitchen Island, and warm exposed brick walls. Stepping into the Great room, more exposed brick walls carry your eye up to the vaulted wooden plank ceilings and then back down to the custom built in book cases. This room is also enormous, and a perfect place to entertain, or cozy enough to curl up with a blanket and read a good book on a chilly Sunday afternoon. Large doors lead out on the screen porch and deck; there you can enjoy views of the pond, wildlife, your horses or other livestock grazing happily in their pastures. Take walk over to your private dock and sit down by the clear spring fed and stocked pond, cast a fishing line, go for a kayak tour out to the little island or just sit back in a comfy chair and soak up all the peace and quiet. Back inside, home has countless possibilities and uses, the walk out basement with kitchenette could be the perfect in-law suite complete with its own separate entrance, large family room, bedroom and full bath. Current owner makes use of the kitchenette as a picnic- BBQ prep area. The indoor-outdoor transition is virtually seamless from this thoughtfully designed walk out basement. There are additional finished rooms in the walkout basement that could be a used as a gym, hobby-sewing room, home theatre, game rooms, home schooling class rooms, offices - the possibilities are just endless! Property is compatible for a variety of land types necessary for all great homesteads: woodlands, grasslands, pasture lands, ponds, future riding arena and farming. The current landscape provides a fantastic backdrop for all your outdoor activities. Owners have gone to great lengths to ensure privacy while promoting and conserving all the natural beauty of this tranquil setting. There is something for everyone in every season. Raised and enclosed organic vegetable gardens, bee hive/farming, and in recent past fresh eggs from the chicken coop. Property conveys with multiple outbuildings, which can be customized for equipment storage or easily converted to accommodate the spectrum of potential equestrian needs. An additional 1.26 acre adjacent parcel conveys with purchase, (1-11-00-082.05) this level parcel has been sited and photographed to show the easy possibility of adding a 250x150 riding arena. Call me today to schedule your appointment today to view this amazing, one of a kind home.
- MLS® #1348499
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Kelly Vogel
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address455 Grassland Road
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodstove, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate, Vinyl, Concrete
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2017 at 8:46pm CDT.