Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
614 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1348604
Home in Five Forks Plantation Simpsonville SC
Extraordinary 5 bedroom 4.5 bath executive all brick estate home on walk out basement overlooking private backyard in highly sought after Five Forks Plantation boasts cherry hardwoods through the main. The cascading waterfall staircase showcases the two story foyer flanked by the formal living and dining rooms. The sprawling kitchen features a monumental island, abundance of cherry cabinetry, gleaming granite, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, butler's pantry with glass cabinetry overlooking impressive two story great room with dramatic two story windows as well as dining area with surround windows. The first floor suite with private bath is tucked away in its private wing and is perfect for an in-law suite or guest suite and offers complete privacy. A study with french doors, laundry room with cabinetry and sink as well as a powder room as well as the family staircase complete the first floor. Upstairs you'll find the master suite with trey ceiling, substantial his and her walk-in closets, stunning capacious bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in tiled shower with dual shower heads and soaking tub. Three additional generous sized bedrooms, jack and jill bathroom and private bath complete the second story. The substantial basement is mimicked with the cascading waterfall staircase and will be impressive finished or unfinished and is already heated and cooled. Award winning schools, exceptional amenity package and convenient location to the new Lowes Food store, shopping, dining and minutes from the airport, downtown, convenient access to the interstate as well as downtown Simpsonville and Heritage Park. This home is also Energy Star Certified!
- MLS® #1348604
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Melissa Tofield
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Woodruff
- Address614 Pawleys Drive
- SubdivisionFive Forks Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 614 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1348604)
|Price Reduced||$565,000||$10,000 (1.74%)|
|Price Reduced (from $585,000)||$575,000||$10,000 (1.71%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 11:16pm CST.