Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
519 Tall Ship Drive #218, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1348941
Condo/Townhouse in Keowee Key Salem SC
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and along the shores of Lake Keowee,this 2 BR/2 Ba condo is located in the highly sought after community of Tall Ship at Keowee Key with beautiful views of the lake and property. This unit comes fully furnished so it is ready for you to move in or to rent out as a vacation getaway. Keowee Key is a gated community access to golf, tennis, pickleball, boating, a beach, pools (indoor/outdoor), a well equipped fitness center and club dining.Within a 1 hour car drive are more than fifty waterfalls, whitewater rafting, and hiking trails including the Appalachian Trail. The area has been used as scenic filming locations for the movies 'The Last of the Mohicans' and 'Deliverance'.
- MLS® #1348941
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Water Access, Water View
- Listing Agent:Ted Morlok
- Listing Office:Commonwealth Realty
- Address519 Tall Ship Drive #218
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
Price Change History for 519 Tall Ship Drive #218, Salem, SC (MLS® #1348941)
|Price Reduced||$114,500||$9,500 (7.66%)|
|Price Reduced (from $149,000)||$124,000||$25,000 (16.78%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 9:46am CST.