Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 River Walk Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1348955
Home in River Walk Simpsonville SC
Located in the popular Five Forks area, this gorgeous home is in the River Walk subdivision! The neighborhood includes many amenities, including a clubhouse, tennis courts, pool, a 3.6 mile trail system, and more! The property is 0.32 acres, and features a large deck and a beautiful yard. Inside the home, you'll find arched doorways, gorgeous hardwoods, and tons of natural light with the open floor plan. Both a formal dining room and a living room are located at the front of the home, perfect for when you're hosting guests. The great room features a cathedral ceiling and fireplace, and is adjacent to the breakfast room. The spacious kitchen features tons of storage and beautiful countertops and cabinets. In the master on main, you'll find a trey ceiling, multiple large windows, a walk in closet, and a full bathroom with a jetted tub, double sinks, and a separate shower! There are three additional bedrooms with access to two more full bathrooms, one with double sinks. A bonus room is the perfect space for a kids' playroom, media room, home office, or whatever fits your needs best! This stunning home won't last long in this area, so come see why it should be yours today!!
- MLS® #1348955
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Haro Setian
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address104 River Walk Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Walk
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 9:31am CST.