Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
248 Southview Ledge Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1349038
Home in Glassy Mountain Landrum SC
A true mountain masterpiece! Situated on +/-5.1 super private and heavily wooded acres within one of the Upstate’s premier gated communities, this mountain retreat begs you to enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer as well as a breathtaking interior with a flexible floorplan, extreme room sizes and luxury finishes that you are sure to appreciate! As you enter the home, a captivating two story Great Room demands your attention, thanks to it’s soaring exposed wood beam ceiling, wood burning fireplace with a floor to ceiling stacked stone surround and multi-tiered chandelier. The Great Room transitions naturally into an adjoining Sun Room where you will admire it’s gazebo ceiling and outstanding panoramic views of the wooded backyard! The gourmet Kitchen offers long spans of gorgeous granite countertops, plentiful cabinet space and center island workspace with a stone lined snack bar. A full appliance package conveys with the home, but the Kitchen also includes plenty of space to accommodate the future addition of a commercial grade range. A center placed clerestory connects the Kitchen with the light filled Breakfast Area that also gives views of the mountainside and easy access to one of the multiple decks. Even more entertaining space can be found in the casual Bonus Room! It is enormous in size and includes a wrap-around covered deck and easy access to the backyard. All of the bedrooms have been arranged in the sought after “split plan” which allows for plenty of privacy. They each have incredible closet space and their own ensuite bath! The Owner’s Quarters is a private retreat that could easily be used as a guest apartment. It spans over huge naturally placed boulders (seen via Bonus Room picture window) and also includes the home’s second fireplace, full Kitchen, statement making pendant style lighting, and it’s own exterior entrance. A vaulted ceiling with upper level windows adds drama to it’s bedroom while a jetted tub, separate shower his & her walk-in closets and granite topped vanities enhance the en suite bath. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the home’s terrace level along with a Flex Room that would make and ideal Home Office and plenty of unfinished storage space!
- MLS® #1349038
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofWood Shingle
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address248 Southview Ledge Road
- SubdivisionGlassy Mountain
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 248 Southview Ledge Road, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1349038)
|Price Reduced (from $824,900)||$695,000||$129,900 (15.75%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 10:16am CDT.