Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
119 Gail Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1349118
Home in Knollwood Heights Mauldin SC
Sellers willing to help with buyer's closing costs with acceptable offer!! Don't miss this 4BR/2.5BA nestled into an almost half acre lot in the popular Knollwood Heights in Mauldin, SC near to Greenville, ICAR, schools, I85 and much more! From a stone, gas log fireplace to multiple decks and balcony to a stone breezeway and front porch to updated bath/showers, you can enjoy the unique features of this original one-owner home! The property backs up to wooded area owned by the neighborhood and provides additional privacy--watch out for the deer, turkeys, and more. From this wrap-around porch enter into the front foyer with an oversized great room to the left. The great room boasts a lovely stone fireplace plus built-in corner shelf. With a large, formal dining room that connects to a super spacious eat-in kitchen, you can appreciate the vast room sizes of this home. The kitchen includes granite countertops and black appliances with a spacious pantry and opens to the deck out back. Completing the main level is a wonderful sunroom with tile flooring PLUS a 4th bedroom or OFFICE on the main! Upstairs you will appreciate the large bedrooms. The master features a walk-in closet and private bath including dual sinks AND an upgraded BathFitters walk-in shower. The other two secondary bedrooms are huge with each having dual closets! The master bedroom and back bedroom are connected via sliding doors with a balcony spanning the back of the home. The hall bath also has an upgraded BathFitters bath/tub combo. Note: there is a transferrable lifetime warranty on these tub/showers. The walk-in laundry room is enormous and has additional storage and flip-down ironing board. With a NEWER roof, NEWER HVAC, two car garage with a ton of built-in shelving, garage door openers, established landscaping, leaf guard gutters, newer paint upstairs, crawlspace vapor barrier, and more! Another wonderful bonus of this home includes the awesome school zones--Mauldin Elem, Dr. Phinnize J Fisher, and Mauldin High School! WOW!! Note: there is not HOA fee required; however, a homeowner may opt to join the community pool just a few doors down for a nominal annual fee. Also, this property enjoys the benefit of being on Greenville Co vs. Greenville City water. Come home to 119 Gail Drive and enjoy the relaxation and conveniences so CLOSE to everything!
- MLS® #1349118
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address119 Gail Drive
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Vinyl
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Price Change History for 119 Gail Drive, Mauldin, SC (MLS® #1349118)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $249,500)||$239,900||$9,600 (3.85%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 10:16pm CST.