Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Hidden Hills Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1349134
Home in Chanticleer Greenville SC
Stunning, unique, beautifully maintained Charleston Style home in private, gated section of Chanticleer. This large home features Master up or down. The downstairs master suite is literally a retreat complete with sitting area, gas log fireplace, and closet-space galore. This airy and light-filled home features gracious sized rooms, hardwoods throughout, 10’ ceilings on both levels, and gorgeous architectural molding and millwork. Three sets of French doors open up to two large piazzas that span across the house on both floors, perfect for enjoying beautiful weather, sunsets, a cup of coffee or entertaining friends. Upstairs master features full bathroom and wood-burning fireplace. Two additional bedrooms upstairs are connected by Jack & Jill bathroom. There is also a home office on the 2nd floor. On the first floor, the living room features a wood-burning fireplace. The cozy den just off the large, eat-in kitchen connects to main level master suite. Kitchen features granite and stainless steel appliances. Walk-in pantry and laundry room provide great storage spaces. Courtyard just off kitchen offers great outdoor space and connects to large, two-car garage. Charleston influenced, courtyard- style landscape offers very low maintenance living. Newly painted exterior and interior. New Pella architectural casement windows. Fenced in yard. Long list of improvements. Home has been lovingly maintained and enhanced. AND Chanticleer Townes is the only neighborhood within Chanticleer that offers a community pool and tennis courts. This striking home is conveniently located approx. 4 miles Greenville’s award-winning downtown and minutes to Augusta Road and the GHS Hospital System. Come take a look and enjoy everything this home and neighborhood offer for the best in living.
- MLS® #1349134
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Heidi Putnam
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address105 Hidden Hills Drive
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 105 Hidden Hills Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1349134)
|Price Reduced (from $749,000)||$729,000||$20,000 (2.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 10:01pm CST.