Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 E Ridge Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1349265
Home in Chestnut Lake Inman SC
New Price, New Price!!!Have you been looking for a one level, brick ranch home on over an acre? This 3 large bedrooms with 2 and half bath home is now available for sale. This home was remodeled in 2009 and completed in 2010 so it looks great and has all the new features you've been looking for. Your going to notice the open floor plan when you first walk in. You have a extra large kitchen with also a breakfast area and full large dining room too. Kitchen has more cabinets and counter top space than any of the homes being built today. The kitchen has been up dated and is ready for the new chef of the home. Huge living room with high vaulted ceiling and fireplace. You're going to notice that this home has lots of natural light, adding to the open floor plan is how large the rooms are. The rooms are large enough for any and all the furniture you may have. The great thing about ranch style homes are they have large bedrooms and this one has two master bedrooms with double walk-in closets in each. Another great feature of this home is the extra large garage 30 x 28 (2 car) with workshop area. You have room almost to park another car or for sure a motorcycle in it. Both doors have electric openers. One of the best features of this home is the covered back porch that could easily be screened in for the summer months or to use year round as desired. You know you can have some back yard cook out almost year round. The yard itself is 1.04 acres with lots of room to the front, sides, and back with a nice mixture of shade trees and open land. A french drain system has been installed with six draining point. The duel heat pumps, heavy insulation, and thermal tilt-out vinyl windows keep the utility costs low. The neighborhood of Chestnut Lake offers common areas, playground, Chestnut Lake access with boat ramp and dock. You have quick access to both Hwy 85 and 26. Lakes Lyman, Robinson, Cooley, and Bowen are all within a short distance drive. This home is one of those homes you'll want to go see first!
- MLS® #1349265
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationOther - Docs Req
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Buddy Huffman
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address9 E Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionChestnut Lake
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 9 E Ridge Drive, Inman, SC (MLS® #1349265)
|Price Reduced||$190,000||$5,000 (2.56%)|
|Price Reduced (from $196,000)||$195,000||$1,000 (0.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 9:16pm CDT.