Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Billet Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1349323
Home in Wimberly Farms Easley SC
NEW PRICE! Just what you've been looking for in a new home! Beautiful craftsman style house located in the highly sought after Wimberly Farms subdivision in Easley. This house offers 4 large bedrooms, with the 13x19 master bedroom being on the main level. The master bedroom has unique trey ceilings, a tasteful accent wall & a private master bathroom. The master bathroom has his & her vanities, a garden tub, a tiled shower & walk-in closet! The main living space is an open concept design with dark hardwood floors. Dining room has a coffered ceiling design & several windows for plenty of natural light. The living room also has coffered ceilings, with a stone fireplace & opens up to the kitchen with lovely arches! As you enter the kitchen you will be blown away by the tasteful design & functionality. You will love the combination of dark cabinets, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances this kitchen offers. Breakfast nook with plenty of natural light is perfect for a smaller round table! Extras in the kitchen area include a closet-style pantry & a built-in desk area that could also double as a coffee station! The half bathroom & walk-in laundry room are off the kitchen, along with the access to the two car garage. As you head up the stairs to the second story you will see the quaint sitting area! This area could also be used as a gaming area, office space, or a possible craft space. Upstairs has three extra large bedrooms, all with walk-in closets & vaulted ceilings! One bedroom has a private full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The other two bedrooms have a modern Jack & Jill style bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The largest upstairs bedroom has a unique setup to include an additional 'sitting' area with a lovely chandelier- this space could also be used for a one of a kind nursery! Additional features to love about this home include the abundance of closet space, the back covered porch, the spacious master closet, modern color front door & the easy flow of the home! Come take a tour & fall in love today!
- MLS® #1349323
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- Listing Agent:Megan Thomas
- Listing Office:Thomas Realty
- Address109 Billet Court
- SubdivisionWimberly Farms
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 109 Billet Court, Easley, SC (MLS® #1349323)
|Price Reduced||$279,900||$10,000 (3.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,500)||$289,900||$9,600 (3.21%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 11:16pm CST.