Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Ramsford Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1349374
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
Welcome to this stunning home in beautiful Cobblestone! With 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 4,200 square feet, this home has so much to offer. A beautiful front stoop with 20’ brick columns greets you at the front door. Once inside you step into a soaring 2 story foyer with a grand view of the stately staircase and exquisite ironwork on the handrails. The foyer is flanked on either side by the large traditional dining room and private study with glass French doors. The dining room features a beautiful tray ceiling and chandelier that gives it a timeless eloquence. There is a beautiful powder room with custom wallpaper on the right as you transition into the open living area featuring a chef’s kitchen, breakfast area and great room. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with a downdraft 5-burner gas cooktop, double wall ovens, and an abundance of cabinet space. The large walk-in pantry is next to the kitchen, but close to the garage entrance for quick and easy grocery unloading. The stunning kitchen island has a large sink and is oriented to give you commanding views of the great room, breakfast area and backyard, allowing you to keep an eye on your family and guest alike. The generous breakfast area features wonderful built in cabinets with a desk area perfect for storing away fine china or getting some work done. The great room has soaring windows with views of the beautiful backyard, a gorgeous gas fireplace flanked by built in bookcases and TV storage. The spacious master bedroom is located off the great room and has trey ceilings in excess of 10’ tall! As you venture into your master bath oasis there is a walk-in closet that is sure to fit anyone’s needs with double hanging, built in drawers and shoe storage. There are two granite-topped vanities separated by a large garden tub, and a gorgeous fully tiled shower. The custom cabinetry, large walk-in closet, and spa-like shower will make this your home away from home! There is a walk-in laundry room with a drop in sink and abundant cabinets just off the mudroom as you enter from the garage. As you make your way upstairs you will notice a custom built-in work space with two desks, ready for homework or busy professionals. There are two large bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath, complete with their own vanity spaces. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet just waiting to be filled. There is another bedroom with an en suite bathroom and a walk-in closet as well. The crown jewel of the upstairs is the fabulous bonus room with its own walk-in closet and a full bath en suite. For larger families, it could be used as a 5th bedroom! Once you are back downstairs, make sure to visit the large screened porch with stone tile floor off the breakfast area. It comes complete with ceiling fan for those warmer days. Follow the stone walk to your covered patio off the rear of the home with a matching stone floor and another ceiling fan as well. The huge backyard is completely fenced in and ready for your pet! Finally, don’t miss the 3-car garage with additional space for a second refrigerator including a water hookup for an ice maker. The driveway has additional parking areas as well for friends and family. This house is a must see. Book your appointment today!
- MLS® #1349374
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Boozer
- Listing Office:The Parker Company
- Address136 Ramsford Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 136 Ramsford Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1349374)
|Price Reduced||$759,500||$5,000 (0.65%)|
|Price Reduced||$764,500||$4,500 (0.59%)|
|Price Reduced (from $775,000)||$769,000||$6,000 (0.77%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 2:46am CST.