Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
726 E Lakeshore Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1349428
Home in Lake Lanier Landrum SC
Premier Lakefront Adirondack Lodge located on a point with expansive views on Lake Lanier. Originally built in 1930’s and is now extensively renovated with several additions. This 3 bedroom/2.5 bath unique lodge boasts multiple living areas and phenomenal outdoor entertainment venues. This property makes a statement with views from most every room. The main level and private master suite features heart pine floors, den with rock fireplace & beamed ceiling, living room w/ gas fireplace, kitchen w/ Elmira cook stove, large bead board pantry & antique sliding drain board sink, exquisite master suite w/ vaulted ceiling & Adirondack style shed dormer, large tile shower, 1800’s copper zinc tub, His & Hers vintage porcelain sinks, powder bath w/ antique bead board sink, 2 guest rooms & guest bath w/ original vintage tub & shower. The lake room with its heart pine floors and wall of windows offers pure serenity & relaxation while enjoying the panoramic lake views. The lower level offers additional living spaces, storage space & an inviting spacious screened porch. This property also has a detached garage and expansive workshop with breezeway leading to main house, boathouse with upper recreational room and multiple open deck areas, porches and gazebo to make this exceptional property TRULY A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER!
- MLS® #1349428
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLake, Water Front, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Terri Eisenhauer
- Listing Office:Mountain Partners Upstate, Llc
- Address726 E Lakeshore Drive
- SubdivisionLake Lanier
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsHardwood, Pine
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 9:46pm CST.