Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
85 Eagle Rock Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1349450
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Imagine waking up to a breathtaking sunrise from your own luxurious master bedroom and enjoying the unobstructed panorama of a mountain wildlife preserve. Sharing a 260 ft border with the Chestnut Ridge Heritage Preserve, 85 Eagle Rock offers views of unspoiled wilderness that is owned and managed by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, which means the spectacular scenery will never be scarred by development – never. This custom-built home takes full advantage of the lot’s northeast facing elevation, with an entire wall of windows and expansive multi-level decks to showcase the natural beauty that surrounds it. Oriented for the best possible mountain vistas and a minimum of solar heat gain, this home is also incredibly energy efficient – yet excellent environmental design in no way means compromise in functionality. The spacious main level features an open floor plan with a great room, dining area, kitchen, grand master suite, adjacent smaller suite, laundry room and screened in porch. The extra wide front door and just a single step up means it’s also the right choice for anyone requiring special accessibility. The over-sized two car garage is also situated on the main level – so there are no stairs to climb. The kitchen features granite counter tops and a large dine-in island, plus state-of-the-art appliances such as a Viking stainless steel gas cooktop, Viking refrigerator and a Viking dishwasher. It even has an under-counter ice maker so you’ll never run out of ice when entertaining. The stone fireplace in the great room reaches 14 feet to the ceiling with built-in cabinets on both sides. The lower level features a recreation room with a gas-log fireplace and a built-in prewired mount for a television. There are also two guest bedrooms and an additional room for a personal office or fitness studio, plus a walk-in cedar closet for additional storage. The recreation room opens directly to a 1,100 square-foot deck, perfect for sunbathing and moonlight parties. The deck is surfaced with maintenance-free Trex planking and even has a designated area for a hot tub. Exterior finishes are stone and hardiplank, insuring many years of trouble free enjoyment. The moderate mountain temperatures mean your new home is perfect for an outdoor lifestyle so plan on spending plenty of time admiring the extensive landscaping of Dogwood trees, Crepe Myrtle, Mountain Laurel, Emerald Green Arborvitae, Japanese Maple and several fruit trees. This home is a true mountain retreat, with staggering views and pristine natural surroundings. A Cliffs Club membership is available so you will enjoy year-round activities at any of the seven Cliffs communities. That means access to a full-service marina, beach club, private dining and full membership at all seven fully equipped wellness centers. Come enjoy Glassy Mountain!
- MLS® #1349450
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleEuropean, Mixed Use
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Catherine Markitell
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greer
- Address85 Eagle Rock Road
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 85 Eagle Rock Road, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1349450)
|Price Reduced (from $749,000)||$725,000||$24,000 (3.20%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 8:46am CST.