Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
332 Grand Overlook Drive, Seneca SC, 29678 MLS® #1349502
Home in Other Seneca SC
Search no more - We've already found your new lake house! Located in the beautiful upscale subdivision of Grand Overlook in Seneca, you'll find that this custom built Craftsman style home is even more impressive in person than it is in the photos! As soon as you step into the foyer, you can see one of the home's most attractive features - a living area with soaring vaulted ceilings and three large picture windows overlooking the lake and allowing natural light to fill the room. Also in the living room is a natural stone wood burning fireplace with space for extra wood storage. On either side of the fireplace is a door leading to the covered deck with it's own stone fireplace. Back inside, the open kitchen features a dark wood built-in desk and hutch, with additional shelving to one side. The cream colored main kitchen cabinetry is a beautiful contrast to the dark wood of the desk and island. All kitchen appliances will pass with the sale and include the refrigerator, built-in microwave, Thermador gas range with oven, and Thermador dishwasher. There is also a cabinet style pantry and additional storage located under the window seat. The main floor master bedroom features a private balcony overlooking the lake, picture windows on one wall for added natural light, and extensive crown moulding. In the full master bathroom, you'll find a double vanity with granite countertops, a jetted tub, walk in shower with frameless glass door, separate water closet, and a huge master closet with custom shelving. The second floor hosts a private bedroom and bathroom, a loft area, and a huge floored attic space. On the basement level, there are two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, large rec room, laundry room, and a large unfinished storage space. From the basement level golf cart garage, you can travel down the concrete path to the water. The single slip covered dock has a wheeled gangwalk and boat lift.
- MLS® #1349502
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address332 Grand Overlook Drive
- Zip Code29678
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryFair Oak
- HighWest Oak
Price Change History for 332 Grand Overlook Drive, Seneca, SC (MLS® #1349502)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $679,000)||$659,000||$20,000 (2.95%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 9:01pm CDT.