Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Jackson Grove North, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1349529
Home in Other Landrum SC
From country-kitchen-cozy to grand-and-lofty standing side-by-side, together with a blending of the rich patina of tenured woods and historic materials, this fine residence personifies the spirit of Vintage-Tryon architecture. The gabled centerpiece, constructed of materials salvaged from a 150-year-old log cabin church, houses the dining room and flows thru to the grand living room with a barn-beamed, vaulted ceiling. As well, it is the lynchpin for the kitchen and bedroom wings of the house. Heart of pine floors complement antique school house doors. There are two brick fireplaces on this level. The 3.47-acre very private lot is level on the approaches and sloping into the woodlands with a winter view of the mountains. The lower level opens onto the professionally designed pool-patio area and contains two bedrooms, a full bath, and a large family room with a fireplace. The sequestered pool-patio area is a nirvana shrouded by hardwoods and flowering shrubbery with an in-ground, heated pool circulated to the cadence of a waterfall. Jackson Grove is a sparsely populated, private community in the midst of some of the Foothills most gorgeous horse country. It is only minutes to shopping and interstate access.
- MLS® #1349529
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Ranch, Other
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Private Roads
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tony Walters
- Listing Office:Claussen Walters Llc
- Address3 Jackson Grove North
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Pine, Cork
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Pine, Cork
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.