Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
263 W Main Street, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1349641
Home in None Laurens SC
Own a piece of history with this 1913 classic in Downtown Laurens. This home has tons of historical charm with modern updates that make this home ideal for home or business. The property is zoned for residential and small professional. It would be perfect for a single-family home or as a small business location. This beautiful home has 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths. It contains oversized rooms and a nice updated kitchen. The home is loaded with closets and extra storage space in attic and crawl space It is walking distance from the historical downtown square which has a historic theater, restaurants, garden shop, sportsman shop, top notch salons, and banks. This one of a kind home boasts a large eat in kitchen and living area. There are 5 beautiful decorative fireplaces located throughout the upstairs and down stairs. It is currently being operated as a small boutique but could easily be converted to a single-family home or another small business. It has an asphalt parking pad comfortable to 3 cars and more if needed.
- MLS® #1349641
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1913
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Andrew Brashier
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner Simpsonville
- Address263 W Main Street
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 3:01am CDT.